Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pathetic mail service

PATAX
Level 15

A certified mail package from out of state client arrived on Friday, of course at lunch time when I wasn't here at the office. I rescheduled the certified mail delivery for Saturday. They never showed up, and I didn't get any mail, and I don't think anyone in the area got mail. Two times this last past week I received mail that didn't belong to me, and I took it over to the proper recipients. A few weeks ago a neighbor received the e-file confirmation requests back from a client, and he was kind enough to bring sealed envelope over here to my office. I give my clients return envelopes that I have already prepared with my address type boldly, so there is no reason for it to be delivered to the wrong address. Is it just me, or does it seem like everything is in Decline?

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
sjrcpa
Level 15

I have poor mail service, both at home and at the office.

Ex-AllStar

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
sjrcpa
Level 15

I have poor mail service, both at home and at the office.

Ex-AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

Mail service is good here.  I have no complaints.

Slava Ukraini!

@IRonMaN said:

Mail service is good here.  I have no complaints.

I would expect you to say that.  Rumor has it you have people in the post office post-dating envelopes!😂

IRonMaN
Level 15

You are off one state.  That's only done in Iowa.  At least Iowa is the only state that I have seen that someone is willing to admit to mail and tax fraud in one post. 😮

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Well at least I don't have to worry about them messing up the mail today as it is Sunday. I can listen to the polka music in peace.