Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Past and current versions of Pro Series won't come up.

erowley2
Level 1

When I try to open past versions of pro series (2017, 2018, 2019) it won't load.  It won't even give me a chance to enter my password.  It just sits and spins while the log in screen tries to open.  Every time I try to open my 2021, 2022, and 2023 versions It spins for a while then a message pops up "This action can't be completed because the underlying service is taking longer to respond Intuit Pro Series."  I will close it out then try again, and again, and again, and eventually it will open but I haven't had that luck with the older versions.

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

This message "This action can't be completed because the underlying service is taking longer to respond Intuit Pro Series."  shows up when your memory is low and too many things are trying to run at once.

The older years, have you updated them in the past year?  There was an alert that got sent out last summer to update all your old versions or they wouldnt open after the first of the year.

Now since were passed the first of the year, you'll need to update them using the Windows Start button> Programs/Apps > ProseriesXX > Update

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪