Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partially blank worksheets/forms in Proseries

Lori f
Level 2

So far two forms in my proseries are blank mid way through the worksheet. see below. how do I fix this:

missing form.jpg

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
GodFather
Level 8

Did you pay in full for the program, or only half?

Seriously, I would give customer support a call, maybe reboot your computer first and reopen the program?

Lori f
Level 2

Thanks, paid in full and have rebooted. do you have their phone number? i can't find one.. tx lori

TiredFarmer
Level 7
Customer service and technical support for Pro Series, Pro Series Basic, and using Intuit Link1-800-434-6818 
To purchase or renew your Pro Series product1-800-934-1040Monday - Friday, 6:00 AM — 3:00 PM (PT). 
IRonMaN
Level 15

Try clicking on your computer start menu and then select ProSeries and click on repair updates.  I would give that a try before calling support.  Actually, I would try pulling all of my fingernails out before calling support, but I guess that's just me.

Slava Ukraini!
TiredFarmer
Level 7

Totally Agree!  Different support but spent over 30 hours trying to get a code for an Old Quickbooks program that I have the disc, code, and shows in their system but they can't make it work on an old "new" computer so that I can print a back-up file and if I agree to purchase a new Quickbooks program they can't guarantee it will read a 2011 file. Just glad it wasn't a deadline project and that I can recreate the old pencil and paper way if it comes down to it.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

This is  a font scaling/display issue

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/display-preferences/help/intuit-proconnect-proseries-menu-op...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪