Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PA UE PROBLEM

Dusty2
Level 7

On the Federal Schedule A  Misc Deductions all the data is entered and applied to appropriate spouse - Some to the Tax Payer and some to the Spouse.

The information that is carried over to the UE allocates the correct amounts to the Taxpayer and the Taxpayer box is checked.

The information that is carried over to the UE allocates the correct amounts to the Spouse but the Spouse box is not checked. 

Dusty

6 Comments 6
Dusty2
Level 7

@IntuitAngela_13Can you have this reviewed?

0 Cheers
IntuitAngela_13
Employee
Employee

@Dusty2 

I have forwarded this to the team for review.

Dusty2
Level 7

@IntuitGabi  Looking for an update as this is still a problem.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Dusty - The review team has it now.  Then it goes to the do we think we can fix it team.  Next the yeah we can fix it team gets it.  Then onward to the fix it team.  From there the what can we screw up when we fix that team gets it.  Lastly it goes to the yeah we fixed it and we have the offsetting screw up team gets it.  Then you finally get it.  This process takes time so you need to have patience 😉

Slava Ukraini!
Dusty2
Level 7

I have found that if you ask often enough they get tired of you asking and get it done just to shut you up.  So I will be the squeaky wheel until they get it fixed.  It is something that they know about just not fixing.

Dusty

nicky_jag
Level 1

I am searching for an answer and see that you haven't received one. So, I will add my question. How do we trigger PA schedule UE in ProConnect? I don't even see the form in the inventory.

0 Cheers