Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oregon rejection code OR-004

cinmon428
Level 7

Starting this evening, I'm getting a rejection code for Oregon that reads "Federal return missing. Oregon requires, for electronic filing, that the federal return be transmitted and accepted with the state return or before the state return is transmitted."

Nothing has changed in the way I've submitted the two returns together. I've had hundreds of Oregon returns accepted after the federal has been accepted. Does anyone know why I'm getting this screwy message starting this evening?

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, 

We are aware of the issue and our developers are currently investigating.  Here is the News & Updates post to follow as we find out more: "Federal Return Not Valid" rejection in ProSeries 

Thanks!

-Betty Jo 

0 Cheers
cinmon428
Level 7

Thanks Betty Jo. Please continue to email us when there is progress on this. 

IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Update: The e-file reject you were receiving stating, "There was not a valid federal return attached to this submission" has been resolved. You should now be able to re-file any rejected returns. Thank you for your patience as we worked through this. 

0 Cheers