Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ohio SD100 not accessible if only income is 1099-R unless I put $1 in local withholding

marksashcpa
Level 2

Unable to generate Ohio SD100.  SD100 is on the list along with OH return to be electronically filed.  Client has only 1099-R income, no W2s.  If I put $1 in local withholding for the the client's school district on one of their 1099-Rs, then the SD100 return shows up.  Anyone else seeing this?

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
marksashcpa
Level 2

Workaround?  I manually entered the SD# on SD100 and the form populated.  When client has W2 with SDIT withheld, the first line in the smart worksheet automatically populates with errors on the residency from/to boxes.  Seems minor, but if I add the SD100 to the federal info worksheet, the SD100 should be added with the first line of SD Residency smart worksheet showing errors.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
marksashcpa
Level 2

Workaround?  I manually entered the SD# on SD100 and the form populated.  When client has W2 with SDIT withheld, the first line in the smart worksheet automatically populates with errors on the residency from/to boxes.  Seems minor, but if I add the SD100 to the federal info worksheet, the SD100 should be added with the first line of SD Residency smart worksheet showing errors.

0 Cheers