Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ohio non resident Pass Through Entity Tax Credit

kayhafer
Level 1

OH return being rejected due to "missing Business name on Ohio Schedule of Credits, Line 37, Pass-Through Entity.  It is actually line 41 of Ohio Schedule of Credits, and I do have the correct names and information listed in the Smartworksheet.  I also have the IT NRC -Ohio Nonresident Credit Calculation form completed for all 3 pass through entities.  I have been on the phone twice with ProSeries help.  We updated the names of the entities to match exactly (IT NRC form with attached IT K-1s) and reworded the IT K1 PDF attachment to begin with the first pass through entity name (not client's name). We (proseries staff help) updated the NRC forms to print if they have data on them, trying to force the business names to be sent with the returns.  Can't understand why the entities names (in the smart worksheet) are not being transmitted to Ohio, or how I can make them be included.  I don't understand why the error says line 37 - there isn't any entries on lines 33 - 37.  My information statement shows non resident of OH, and resident of FL.  

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
ATX CPA
Level 1

I have the same problem.  Hard to believe after 1 week Proseries still hasn't addressed the situation

0 Cheers
ATX CPA
Level 1

I figured it out.  You have to fill in the info on the top of IT NRC page 3 and attach the pdf to the return

0 Cheers