Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off topic....Beer Bread for Sunday snacking!

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Easy Beer Bread...super easy if anyone wants a recipe!

1 can of beer (or any carbonated drink I guess)

2 cups of flour

3 TBLS sugar

couple pinches of salt

375 for 30-45 mins (took me 45 in my oven)

I grated in 3 cloves of garlic and a few handfuls of cheddar, sprinkled parm on top....it was even better once it cooled down a bit!

beeerbread.jpg

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

7 Comments 7
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Mmmm.  Yummy.  🍺🍞

BobKamman
Level 15

Way too complicated.  Give me a box of lemon cake mix and a tub of CoolWhip and I'll bake some cookies that will disappear faster than Payroll Protection loans.  

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@BobKamman wrote:

Way too complicated.  Give me a box of lemon cake mix and a tub of CoolWhip and I'll bake some cookies that will disappear faster than Payroll Protection loans.  

LOL  I make amazing lemon bars!

meoleson
Level 5

Lisa, the only difference is how I make mine is self rising flower.  It has been a staple on our fishing trip with fresh fried fish.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

The self rising flour would have probably made it lift more...I dont usually keep it on hand, but if youve got it, use it!

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

Client left me a can of  Corona beer with his payment rubber banded around it.  He thought he was being funny.  Now I have a yummy way to put to use.  Not that I'm opposed to drinking a nice cold one - lol.

qbteachmt
Level 15

I tried yours, thanks. Then, I found this one:

https://www.gimmesomeoven.com/honey-beer-bread/

And tried it.

I don't even like beer  🙂

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.