Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NYC-3L supposed to be ready for electronic filing on February 18, but I still can't file it.

caj111
Level 4

According to the list which shows the electronic filing status of your various forms, it says the NYC-3L will be ready for electronic filing on February 18.  Today is February 19, and I still can't file it electronically.  Yes, I've run all the updates and the form has no errors on it.  It just get that yellow bar at the top that says "This form is NOT EF READY but can be printed".  What gives here? When can I electronic filing the New York City Form 3L?  The Intuit list said it would be ready yesterday.

Thanks

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
caj111
Level 4
I've called about this twice and NOBODY seems to know.  Intuit, please look at your list of availability dates for New York City corporate returns which I pasted below.  You list the NYC-3L twice.  The first listing says "EF Not Allowed".  Now, I know that's nonsense because I've filed the NYC-3L for years using ProSeries.  The second line says "EF on 2/18/2022".  Also, totally bogus because when I go in to try and file I get the dreaded yellow bar message that says "This form is NOT EF READY but can be printed".  It is now 2/21/2022.  Could someone please explain for me as to what's going on? This is just an administrative nightmare for me and my clients with this form.

Form NYC-3L, NYC General Corporation Tax ReturnFinal, EF Not Allowed
Form NYC-3L, NYC General Corporation Tax ReturnFinal, EF on 02/18/2022
Form NYC-579-GCT, Signature Authorization for E-Filed CorpFinal, EF Not Allowed
Form NYC-ATT-S-CORP, Federal Taxable Inc for S CorpFinal, EF on 02/18/2022
Form NYC-200V, Payment Voucher for E-Filed Returns and Ext.Final, EF Not Allowed
Form NYC-NOLD-GCT, NOL Deduction ComputationFinal, EF on 02/18/2022
Form NYC-4S, Gen Corporation Tax Return (Short)Final, EF on 02/18/2022
Form NYC-400, Declaration of Estimated TaxFinal, EF on 02/18/2022
Form NYC-400, Declaration of Estimated TaxFinal, EF Not Allowed
Form NYC-400, Declaration of Estimated TaxFinal, EF Not Allowed
Form NYC-EXT.1, App for Additional Ext Gen Corp TaxFinal, EF Not Allowed
Form NYC-200V, Payment VoucherFinal, EF Not Allowed
Form NYC-3L, NYC General Corporation Tax ReturnFinal, EF Not Allowed
Form NYC-4S-EZ, Gen Corporation Tax ReturnFinal, EF on 02/18/2022
Form NYC-399, Schedule of NYC Depreciation AdjustmentsFinal, EF Not Allowed
Form NYC-222, Underpayment of Estimated TaxFinal, EF Not Allowed
Form NYC-399Z, Schedule of NYC Depreciation AdjustmentsFinal, EF Not Allowed
Form NYC-EXT, App for 6-Month Ext of Time to File Bus Inc Tax RtFinal, EF Not Allowed
0 Cheers