Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NY form 2105.9 badly mispring

Eileen11
Level 1

Am using proseries prof'l v 2022.10.12. NY form IT-2105.9 (01/27/23 Pro)) looks OK on screen but when printed, text is WILDLY garbled. Similarly, NYS form IT201 (rev 01/27/23 Pro), in the printed version, the text items on the left (to left of the amounts column(s)) are cut off at the start of each line AND letters are missing out of words.  

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Try printing to a pdf to see if that works any better.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

Try printing to a pdf to see if that works any better.

Slava Ukraini!
dascpa
Level 11

Multiple states or pages within states have bad font issues. Sickly IronMan is correct.  Print to pdf and then print those pages from the pdf file.  Works perfectly.

Rob -1
Level 2

Hi, I just wrote about the same thing. Sometimes when I print a second time, the NYS returns come out ok, but I have to check every one of them. I've been doing a Print Preview of the state forms, and printing

from there,  likely a glitch in the software.

Eileen11
Level 1

Yes, and a call to ProSeries tech support showed me how to change the default setting so that the forms always print to a PDF and saves them, so all I have to do is go and print them from the subdirectory the forms are saved in.  **bleep**.     

DDANA
Level 3

Similiar issue with all NY forms (which print first before Fed). Everyone suggests printing to PDF first then print that but Software should work for the $ we pay for it. Hope QA sees this and addresses it. I can send ProSeries some samples if they ask.

0 Cheers