Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nonresident Income Tax Statement- Composite Income Tax- VA Resident

LindaS
Level 2

Clients partnership issued a supporting schedule for composite tax returns.  Almost all states are on this statement.

Is there a way on the VA state tax return to consolidate this?

I manually entered each state on the Sch OSC breaking each state down, now the return requires a copy of the statement uploaded.

I couldn't find where I can just upload the one statement and attach it to all Sch OSC.

So, I renamed the same statement 50 times with the corresponding state abbreviation to attach each one to the corresponding OSC.

Now the software is telling me that the size of all these files are too big.  I'm only on the M's and it won't let me attach anymore PDFs.

Is there a way to consolidate all this? 

Did I miss the box that I need to check?  

Or am I now forced to print and mail this return in?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
sjrcpa
Level 15

Probably have to mail it. But don't fret, either way VA is not going to allow the credits on the first pass. You'll be arguing with them. I even had to obtain copies of the composite returns and send them to VA for one client.

P.S. You're exaggerating a little.😉 There are not 50 states with an income tax.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers