I received an error on a $700 Pay Per Return purchase. Software said "Please try again"
Of course, I was doubled charged.
Proseries error and I have to
1. Wait 30 Minutes to talk to someone
2. Get a callback the next day saying now I have to fill out forms.
3. Refuse to fill out forms ~ your error, not mine, I'm the customer
4. Read from the script again. Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah.
5. May I speak to a supervisor. Your mistake, already waited 30 minutes the first day, now fill out forms. No supervisor. Ask again. No supervisor
6. Supervisor calls back when I make a credit card claim. Need to fill out form. No, I already have invested enough time in Proseries error. Can I speak to a U.S. representative. "No, there are no customer serivce representatives in the U.S. Blah, Blah, Blah. Reads the script again about if I WANT a refund for mistake PROSERIES made, I must fill out the forms.
WAKE UP PROSERIES ~ Is it time for a new software after 25+ years?
I've used ProSeries forever, QuickBooks forever, and Intuit Payroll for Accountants for ten+ years. There used to be a customer support phone number for accountants. Now Intuit Payroll for Accountants removed not only the accountant's phone number but also their regular customer service phone number from the website. The only way to contact is to go through QuickBooks Support, if you can find a phone number, and get transferred to someone who knows Payroll. Why is Intuit pissing off the entire accounting community, as we're their main source of business?
"Why is Intuit pissing off the entire accounting community, as we're their main source of business?"
I don't think we are. DIYers with TurboTax and QuickBooks are their main customer base.