Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NJ PTE Payments

hnouri
Level 2

When I want to e-file NJ PTE Payment form in Proseries, it says it is not ready. I have checked both boxes for election and payment electronically. Does anybody else have problems or know what I am doing wrong?

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
dricakehl
Level 2

Same issue. Called Intuit today and they have an investigation open on this issue.

0 Cheers
ptax255
Level 5

Any update? I e-filed the return, now I am unsure if the payment will go through or not?

0 Cheers
hnouri
Level 2

I gave up. I do not mark in NJ window electronic payment. Instead, I go to the NJ website and pay the amount through the following website. This way I make sure it is paid and the client does not come after me for penalty and interest if it does not go through Proseires.

NJ Pass-Through Business Alternative Income Tax (PTE) Login (state.nj.us)

The link may not work for you.  But if you Google search "NJ PTE online" you should be able to acces the website.

0 Cheers
Beth Pickett
Level 1

I am having the same issue.  Did you resolve this?

0 Cheers
ptax255
Level 5

No, I called Proseries and they didn't seem to know exactly. She said payment will likely not go through because forms are not ready. I made a manual payment today, hoping it will not go out electronically as well.

0 Cheers