Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New York - College Tuition Qualified Expenses Worksheet

jev
Level 3

None of the tuition /student information for a dependent is carrying over to the New York College Tuition Qualified Expenses Optimization Worksheet.  There is no error message or "form to be updated" message. 

In past years, the information carried over automatically, and at the NY level, you simply had to check the box as to whether the expenses were for undergraduate or graduate school.

Has anyone else had this issue?  I contacted ProSeries twice and was on the phone a combined total of three hours. After the second call, someone was to supposed to reach out to me, but I have not heard back.

Thanks!

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jev
Level 3

I just checked.  It's working. Thank you for your help.

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
IntuitGabi

We've resolved this. Thanks for posting! If you continue to experience this, please respond to this thread. 

0 Cheers
jev
Level 3

Thank you! I will run an update.

0 Cheers
jev
Level 3

Do you know in which update this will be included? (It was not included in today's update.)

0 Cheers
IntuitGabi

I think I spoke too soon with this one. The release for this might've been today. Were you able to update and check again? 🤞

jev
Level 3

I just checked.  It's working. Thank you for your help.