Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Jersey S-Corps.

Setterman
Level 2

Has anyone seen when the release date from NJ Dept of Revenue will be available as a Pro Series Professional user ...am also not seeing a release date from Pro Series in the release date file. ????

Successfully utilized 2018 NJ s corp. Pro Series but am seeing nothing from Pro Series for 2019 tax filings.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ooshk
Level 2

Have not seen anything about NJ S-Corps - its insane! Also waiting to be able to print NJ partnerships...

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
ooshk
Level 2

Have not seen anything about NJ S-Corps - its insane! Also waiting to be able to print NJ partnerships...

0 Cheers
ANZUMAN
Level 1

I AM TRY PREPARE NJ S CORP BUT NJ CORP SOFTWARE IS NOT FOUND IN THE SYSTEM COULD YOU

TELL ME WHEN THE NJ CORP SOFTWARE WILL BE AVAILABLE?

0 Cheers
Brian F
Level 3

We have heard the end of February along with the 2019 forms, but time will tell if they deliver when promised. The NJ-1065 was supposed to be released on the 7th, now they say the 19th. 

0 Cheers
KidMet
Level 2

The attention to the software issues just show horrible the Intuit's service.

I like the lame excuse you get when you call them "The engineers are working on it".

Other friends who use other tax software have received the NJ 1065.

Time to look at other options?