Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never mind me, I’m just out for a ride.

IRonMaN
Level 15
Since so many folks seem to try and cram their version of War and Peace into the heading, I had to take this out for a test drive. And as I thought, there is plenty of room in the backseat to haul all sorts of important information.

Slava Ukraini!

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
taxiowa
Level 9
Level 9

Somebody call for a ride?  Service available from ocean to ocean; well river to river.  Mississippi to Misouri.

View solution in original post

6 Comments 6
abctax55
Level 15

New forum...same issue.

Why are you surprised ? Smiley LOL

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
IRonMaN
Level 15
Not the least bit surprised:)

Slava Ukraini!
itonewbie
Level 15

No, not surprised.  The new and improved version is ready for prime time - it goes live (and into beta testing by live users, lol).  Now, what does that remind me of?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15
I’m just so thankful that Intuit made our dreams come true with this beautiful piece of engineering. I haven’t been this impressed since that first Family Truckster rolled off the assembly line.

Slava Ukraini!
taxiowa
Level 9
Level 9

Somebody call for a ride?  Service available from ocean to ocean; well river to river.  Mississippi to Misouri.

IRonMaN
Level 15
That’s a great service for those folks that want to leave their van parked down by the river.

Slava Ukraini!