Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ND Form 38

chantelsoutham
Level 3

I am required to efile Form 38 for the state of ND when there are 10 or more members/owners. Proseries does not Support Form 38. Does anyone know if proseries is working on this for the future? Or if it is not on the list of changes? Thank you!

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

Your guess is as good as anyone else.  Intuit doesn't tend to share that kind of information with its customers.  

Slava Ukraini!
chantelsoutham
Level 3

Thanks IRonMaN! You are always so helpful in responding. It stinks when you can't do your job because software is limiting you. Have a great tax season! And your insight is always appreciated!

IRonMaN
Level 15

You betcha!   Have a good tax season even if Intuit makes things a little more difficult for you than it has to be 😀

Slava Ukraini!
JON LEE
Level 1

Is there a software that does offer it?

I'm sick of filing this return via pdf. It's literally 1 - 1099 misc split 5 ways and takes me way to long to type up.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

You can try the Proconnect program.  You can take it for a test spin.  You don't get charged unless you print or e-file a return.  Either that or use Lacerte on a PPR basis for that return -------- assuming it has the form.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers