Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NATP or SPIDELL

HOPE2
Level 8

Hi to all. I want to be a member of NATP or Spidell. How is your experience for? Which one is more productive? 

Thanks for your feedback.

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If youre in California, Spidell is great for CE's. Im not a "member" of anything though,

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
George4Tacks
Level 15

What is your question, really? Are you looking for Continuing Education, or a plaque to hang on the wall?

How about NSTP?

You didn't mention NAEA, which would really be a great club to be a member of. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
abctax55
Level 15

One doesn't 'join' Spidell.  You purchase their various CPE offerings, and/or subscribe to their newletters, etc.

NATP is a membership; you have access to various CPE offerings (usually at a discount, sometimes free) as well as some other perks (discount on The Tax Book);  and you also get to ask research questions (the number depends on the level of your membership).  I have yet had them give a definitive answer that was at all useful.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
HOPE2
Level 8

Thanks, I want to understand A to Z of S-Corp 

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Look at https://learning.cpaacademy.org/search_webinar?search_box=s+corp&field_of_study=&professional_design...

They have a good number of courses for FREE or reasonably priced. I see S-Corp offerings that might fit yor bill.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
abctax55
Level 15

The Tax Book ( and probably QuickFinder) business edition has a complete  walk-you-thru example of an S-Corp tax return reporting.  It may not cover ALL possibilities, but it is a great place to learn the basics.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
HOPE2
Level 8

Thanks @abctax55. I would like to have a book for 1120-S completely. Most of these tax books have some pages do not have 1120-S and case study lonely.

0 Cheers