Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MO-WFTC error is asking me to attach the form as a PDF but isn't it already a form in ProSeries?

kris74041
Level 1

I have a tax return almost ready to file except that there is a hard to find error stating that I need to "Attach Form MO-WFTC.  A PDF may be attached by going to the e-file tab...."   It looks like this form is already in ProSeries and is completely filled out, so why do I also need to attach it as a PDF?  Will a future update take care of this?

0 Cheers
9 Comments 9
jeffg
Level 1

Following.  

Let me know if you receive a response.

0 Cheers
dbuchli
Level 1

I too am looking for an answer to this--for now I've attached a PDF:(

0 Cheers
Maria Garcia
Level 1

Im also having the same issue. 

0 Cheers
Hillenburg
Level 4

I have the same issue.

0 Cheers
KaleyR
Level 2

Same issue. It also states that Federal return and federal sch EIC must be attached also. Are you attaching those as PDF's? 

0 Cheers
darleney
Level 1

I have the same message.  I have attached the PDF but am still getting the same error.

0 Cheers
JMReedy
Level 2

I downloaded the MO-WFTC form directly from the Missouri website. I then completed it and saved as a PDF. Then I attached that form to the Missouri file. The one that is in our program is not the one that the state requires.

0 Cheers
Hillenburg
Level 4

Were you able to e-file then ?

0 Cheers
JMReedy
Level 2

Yes, however, it took a couple of tries because it detached the form. I had to make sure it was saved in the correct folder.

0 Cheers