Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MN underpayment penalty

taxesbydot
Level 3

Do I really have to paper file a return due to a $2 form M15 penalty?

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

No.  Just put a zero in for the prior year tax to make the penalty disappear.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

7 Comments 7
IRonMaN
Level 15

No.  Just put a zero in for the prior year tax to make the penalty disappear.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Iron Man is right since he is the King of Pro Series and the reign of the House of Iron Man began in Minnesota... I should know because I am the Royal Court Counselor... I therefore also suggest to you to make sure you select Iron Man's response as the official answer so he gets credit for it... Thank you in advance

IRonMaN
Level 15

I'm fine with no credit.  But I could have used a little extra credit back in kindergarten when I struggled with learning to tie my shoes.  Anybody have a spare flux capacitor that they could loan me so that I can go back to kindergarten?

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

I bet one of the rocket scientists or nuclear Engineers have one... You know the individuals who ask the same question on this forum that has been answered a thousand times before... what I call the Eternal Echo... Just my opinion..

PATAX
Level 15

Iron Man, King of Pro Series, you see I was correct... as your Royal Court Counselor you have to have more faith in me.. I may be a nerd, but I may also  have a little bit of the right dna and genetic memory of one of  my ancestors, Lajos Von Almassy de Felicz, counselor to the Habsburg Monarchy...👍🤓🏰

IRonMaN
Level 15

You have the right DNA and I have the wrong DNA.  So since debits have to equal credits, everything balances out.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Oh no Iron Man... You have reclaimed what is rightfully yours... If the wealth in the world was all redistributed and & taken away from the wealthiest and given to the poorest, within 5 years the wealth would return to where it was... Just my opinion.. your humble servant, Baron von Nerd👍🤓