Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lucerte

rcooley25
Level 11

Any time a post is made with a problem others chime in in an attempt to help. How can what the post that I made about Lucerte be intererted as getting involve in things that does not pertain to me? I will not mention any names but I think the person who made that comment has been working too hard and needs to step back.

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

@rcooley25  Things get confusing when you start a new post that really is a continuation of a previous post.  You are better off adding to that post instead of starting fresh.

Slava Ukraini!
dkh
Level 15

We're all tired and cranky by now...... get over it

rcooley25
Level 11

Now that I have had a chance to cool down a bit I have a question I would like to ask all of you who are reading my post. After expressing my concern about the problems that people were suppose to be having with Lacerte I got jumped on by those who are with Lacerte and seems to think every thing is okay. Could it be possible that some of these  post about how bad things are is just a bunch of BS

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Posts are often done in the heat of passion.  Sometimes you have to take things with a grain of salt.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers