Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Louisiana Form CIFT-620

mcrawford2020
Level 1

I am in Louisiana, filing a Federal 1120S and a Louisiana CIFT-620.  Having issues loading the Louisiana return so I finally broke down and called Support.  I was told that they are not supporting the Louisiana CIFT-620 this year.  HUH!!!  What are we supposed to do??  This makes no sense.  Is anyone else having this issue and if so, how are you overcoming.  Also, for reference, the CIFT-620 is the form number for an 1120 or an 1120S.  Please help!

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
BrentB9193
Level 3
0 Cheers
sh3
Level 1

I just called Proseries and the customer service person said that the Form CIFT-620 for the State of Louisiana will be available for e-filing or for print (paper form) on March 17, 2023.  

0 Cheers
Vikki21
Level 2

I have called and spoken to 3 different people about this...  during ALL 3 conversations NO ONE has offered a date to me.  I can't even get them to admit that they can get in touch with the software development department....  The ONLY thing the last customer service rep and I discovered is that LDR does NOT even have a way on their website to electronically file their own required tax return.  I have tried to call 2 different numbers and email LDR - you know how well that's going.  

Needless to say, if there is NO way to electronically file the CIFT620-SD S Corp tax return on the LDR LaTap website, then how would Intuit be able to send an electronic S Corp tax return to LDR?  I don't think we are going to get a resolution to this from Intuit until we get an answer from LDR.  Maybe we all need to flood them with phone calls and emails.  That is all.

Good Day.

0 Cheers