Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Look at all of the posts about efile issues

PATAX
Level 15

Not only on this forum, but others. Federal and state efile issues. It doesnt matter if the issue is with the taxing authorities (like IRS) or if software issues (not just Intuit but others too), they are all efile issues. But I thought we were told efiling was going to be so great?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

@Skylane wrote:

I'll probably regret this, but I haven't had any efile issues (yet)..... other than self-inflicted.

Why say that to jinx yourself? 😉

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

I'll probably regret this, but I haven't had any efile issues (yet)..... other than self-inflicted.

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
TiredFarmer
Level 7

Sometimes it is just hard to beat paper, pencil, and carbon paper.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I remember those paper and pencil days.  I ruined a lot of long sleeve shirts preparing those returns ———plus a lot of ruined erasers when you found out you busted line 1 of the return.  In retrospect, I don’t mind a few software issues here and there.

Slava Ukraini!
itonewbie
Level 15

@Skylane wrote:

Why say that to jinx yourself? 😉

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
taxiowa
Level 9
Level 9

Other than the fact you just want to vent, I guess I can't understand the issue.  E-filing is awesome.  I remember we used to charge extra to e-file returns because it was new and it seemed like intrusion to some clients.

Now I charge extra to paper file with all the inherent difficulties and legwork.  There will always be e-file issues every year such as certain forms delayed; get used to them.