Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

log on problems

jhartwv
Level 3

Trying to bring up to date my 2016 thru 2019 Proseries programs, but 2016-2018 programs don't acknowledge my current logon/ password that works on the other years.  Why not?

My 2019 proseries program no long provides me with the log on screen.  How do I fix that?

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
IRonMaN
Level 15

Try to run updates from your Windows start button.  If you click on the Windows button, the programs should come up with the option to run updates.

Slava Ukraini!
George4Tacks
Level 15

@IRonMaN why don't you put up simple easy to follow images like @Just-Lisa-Now- does? 

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
George4Tacks
Level 15

You may have noticed that you posted a ProSeries question in the ProConnect Discussions. Better luck next year. 

IRonMaN
Level 15

@George4Tacks  - because I'm not an artist.  I'm more of a Dragnet style answerer - just the facts, nothing but the facts.

Slava Ukraini!
George4Tacks
Level 15

@IRonMaN  I think Car 54 Where Are You may be more appropriate. 

To quote a famous quoter "I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed."

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@jhartwv heres a screen shot of the Windows Programs menu where you can find the update option for each year of ProSeries

update2019.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
jhartwv
Level 3

Thank  you Lisa for your help.  It worked!

dan3322
Level 2

Ok so I updated all prior years 2019 2018 2017 2016 using the Program update from the start menu. Now for example if I want to access 2019 from the 2019 ICON the sign in screen just keeps spinning around. Do I need to access the actual program from the windows start screen also?? Or is tech support  fixing this issue?

Thanks,

Dan

0 Cheers