Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locking EF Center Columns

LARRYLIFE
Level 2

Starting yesterday my EF Center HomeBase view changed.  Before, Client Name and File Name were locked and I could move the columns to the right back and forth to get to the columns I wanted.  File Name like in Pro/Series 2022 had a double column border for File Name.  This situation has caused me a lot of additional work to see the -E-file status of my client.  Has anybody else experienced this and is there a solution.  In the EF center view there is no HomeBase tab option that I see is helpful

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I haven't noticed any changes, but just an FYI, you can grab each column by the header and drag/drop it to the order that you want...that way you can see the columns you use most often, right in the front.

Columns you dont use can be grabbed and drag/dropped off the window so you dont have to see them anymore.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
LARRYLIFE
Level 2

Thanks Lisa.  Maybe you can help me with another problem.  There is no border/footer at the bottom of the Homebase where it shows the tax due.  It just ends with the last Client in the list.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Is ProSeries not open in Full Screen?   Up in the top right corner, is there a square in between the - and the X?    Can you click the square to get full screen mode?

0 Cheers
LARRYLIFE
Level 2

Lisa It does work in full screen.  But I'am using the monitor to display current year on the left and previous year on the right.  When I shorten 2023 I lose the status bar

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Sounds like its time to upgrade to 2 monitors....I dont think you can fix what you're trying to fix, when its not in full screen, the display doesnt work the same.

0 Cheers
LARRYLIFE
Level 2

Great suggestion!  Even better I can tell my wife Lisa suggested it!

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

LOL

In the meantime, you CAN get the refund amount to show up in the top corner, instead of the bottom of the screen.    While in a client return, click View > Refund Monitor and then it should appear up in the top right corner of the screen, changing the display shouldnt affect that one.

0 Cheers