Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K1 import to 1040 error

kerry
Level 3

I am getting errors on every 1040 that I have imported the K1.  "Box 17 Code V has been selected but no Section 199A income has been entered on Statement A"

I saw lots of posting but no answers to this issue.  Can someone please tell me how this will be resolved?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kerry
Level 3

Thank you for clarifying this issue.  I do find it strange that you still have to manually input after the import but at least I can go forward. Thanks again

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
dascpa
Level 11

At the bottom of the K-1 input screen is a Quickzoom button to enter 199A information. Click on the button and manually add the 199A income, wages, UBIA, etc.

dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

it's not an error with the program.  It's just that error if people have not input the Statement A info that accompanies the K-1.   @dascpa  tells you exactly where to input.  And their HAVE been tons of answers to this question with the exact same solution. 

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
0 Cheers
kerry
Level 3

Thank you for clarifying this issue.  I do find it strange that you still have to manually input after the import but at least I can go forward. Thanks again

0 Cheers