Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K-1 E-Filing Date 02/21/2024

Level 1

Why other software than Pro Series are sending their Personal Taxes with K-1 from Corp and Partnership included and they are being accepted and in Pro Series they are delayed until 02/21/2024 for sending

7 Comments 7
johnljlancpa
Level 1

I am attempting to update my installed products but the K-1 for 1120-S is not  updating.

Today is actually the date listed as the update taking place.  What's going on?

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

Today doesn't end until after 11:59 PM

Ex-AllStar
Sdeininger
Level 2

I have updated my software.  The K-1's for 1065 are able to file, but personal is not.  The message says update available, but when click on it to update, it says no update available.  Anyone else having this issue?

0 Cheers
Sdeininger
Level 2

Saw this on another post and this worked for me:  "Sometimes the yellow bar doesn't disappear, click the X n the right corner of the bar and it will close, you should be able to EF no problem"

IRonMaN
Level 15

I updated my software last night before I transmitted some returns.  I checked after the update and I still had the yellow bar of death.  This morning I checked for any additional updates and there were none.  I went into a return with the K-1 worksheet and the yellow bar of death was itself dead and buried.  Sometimes ProSeries is like a 1972 Ford Pinto - you never know when it was going to run at full speed or burst into flames.

Slava Ukraini!
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

my first new car was a Mercury Bobcat.. (a "gussied up") Pinto. it had trouble going up steep hills. 

IRonMaN
Level 15

My best friend from college bought a Pinto one year.  He wanted a new car, but at the time the Pinto (one of the last model years) was the most affordable for his budget.  He hated the car and beat the crap out of it.  Even though it was extremely abused, it ran like a fine Swiss watch.  Based on his Pinto experience, I would have highly recommended the car to anyone.

Slava Ukraini!