Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just tried to efile a client return and I got an error saying can't find approved bank registration record. i have been approved with Quick Collect.

cdcook
Level 1

Please help

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Matt C
Employee
Employee

Hi @cdcook, as Lisa mentioned, you may need to call TPG or ProSeries support if there's really an issue with your enrollment.

There are a couple things I can think of that might be worth checking before you do that.

If you go to the Pay-by-Refund tab in My Account, do you see that you're approved for QC? Do you see any other pending enrollments?

If you see some pending enrollments for other products, you may need to re-enroll to QC, but I recommend you contact support if this is the case, as I am not entirely sure. I had overheard someone saying that a user had to re-enroll because they enrolled to multiple products, and that caused some issue.

If you are approved for QC (and only QC) in My Account, could you double check your settings in ProSeries, Tools > Options > Enrollment Options and confirm that the "Selected Bank" is set to "Quick Collect Fee Collect"?

If the above was already set to Quick Collect, then I think you'll need to call into support.

Regards,
Matt

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I'm not sure anyone here can help with banking product issues, were all just other users like yourself.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Matt C
Employee
Employee

Hi @cdcook, as Lisa mentioned, you may need to call TPG or ProSeries support if there's really an issue with your enrollment.

There are a couple things I can think of that might be worth checking before you do that.

If you go to the Pay-by-Refund tab in My Account, do you see that you're approved for QC? Do you see any other pending enrollments?

If you see some pending enrollments for other products, you may need to re-enroll to QC, but I recommend you contact support if this is the case, as I am not entirely sure. I had overheard someone saying that a user had to re-enroll because they enrolled to multiple products, and that caused some issue.

If you are approved for QC (and only QC) in My Account, could you double check your settings in ProSeries, Tools > Options > Enrollment Options and confirm that the "Selected Bank" is set to "Quick Collect Fee Collect"?

If the above was already set to Quick Collect, then I think you'll need to call into support.

Regards,
Matt

0 Cheers