Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It says the 990 is available on Jan 31st. I still don't see it. Anyone able to download this yet?

dparkercpa
Level 1

2018 Form 990

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Not yet, but it should be here soon.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
DGOLDSTEINCPA
Level 1
It is Feb. 18, 2019.  Program is still not available!!!!
0 Cheers
dparkercpa
Level 1
Pro Series is failing miserably this year and it is SO VERY EXPENSIVE!!!
0 Cheers
DGOLDSTEINCPA
Level 1
I agree.  This knew B.S. of calling in and having a "Concierge" answer the phone and then sending you into cyberspace on an indefinite hold is infuriating.  The price is high and they have significantly dropped their service levels this year.  AND, after wasting 3 hours this morning they finally realized that the 990 is still not available.  As bad as that is.... I had to wait 3 hours to find that out.
Something has gone wrong at Proseries.
0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15
You could have saved 3 hours and asked here. We knew it wasn't avaialable yet.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
DGOLDSTEINCPA
Level 1
I'm in NY.   Nassau county.  Where are you all located?  It would be nice to be able to pass some questions around.
0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15
We are all over the US - and a couple people are outside the US.  Feel free to pass the questions around. Welcome.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Not yet, but it should be here soon.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

The latest word on a release date is the 21st.  I think it is a pretty solid date because I heard it from my barber.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers