Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Missouri forms

oacastel_6831
Level 1

Anybody from Missouri having issues e-failing MO.

I am getting the message bellow and I have tried everything and it seems like nothing can fix it.

Attach form MO-WFTC. A PDF may be attached by going to the E-file tab in the menu and selecting the attached PDF file option

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You've tried attaching the form its telling you to attach?   

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
oacastel_6831
Level 1

I tried but that form is not an option. I called tech support and I was with the tech support on the phone for about 3 hours, I even gave him access to my computer and we could not solve the issue. It is happening with quite a few clients.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I saw a post about another form that needs to be attached and its having an issue as well.

@IntuitGabi who should we be tagging for all these things that need to go on a punch list?

0 Cheers
IntuitGabi
Community Manager
Community Manager

@oacastel_6831 @Just-Lisa-Now- 

The unexpected behavior regarding the TY23 Missouri Individual EF attachment error has been reported. We are currently reviewing and will provide additional details when they become available. Thanks for the report. 

jeffg
Level 1

Just to chime in, I am following, as I have had the same problem.

0 Cheers
jeffg
Level 1

Any updates to this issue? @IntuitGabi

0 Cheers
IntuitGabi
Community Manager
Community Manager

The unexpected behavior regarding the TY23 Missouri Individual EF attachment error has been reported and determined to not be an issue. Please run the final review within the Missouri Individual return and remove any overrides. This will resolve the unexpected error.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@IntuitGabi wrote:

The unexpected behavior regarding the TY23 Missouri Individual EF attachment error has been reported and determined to not be an issue. Please run the final review within the Missouri Individual return and remove any overrides. This will resolve the unexpected error.

Can they turn off Error Checking and get the EF to go through?

0 Cheers