Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a similar Form to 9325 for Business Tax Returns? i.e. 1120, 1120s, 1065?

johnoc
Level 3

Is there a similar Form to 9325 for Business Tax Returns? i.e. 1120,1120s,1065?

Of course there is a E file verification history form. Just doesn't look as formal when sending to client or client lending request.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

No.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

6 Comments 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

No.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

The Intuit Electronic Postmark looks kind of formal and official!  

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I have never provided any of my clients with a 9325 or any other proof of e-filing and I never had a client ask for one.  I print off a copy of the history form and keep it in my files for my own piece of mine.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I give them all the 9325 along with their copy...but when someone asks for proof of filing for a bank or something like that, I give them the Intuit Postmark.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
DZAHARAKO
Level 2

Where to find the Intuit Electronic Postmark?

0 Cheers
Accountant-Man
Level 13

For 1040s, I use my own looks-like-a-9325. For the others I use the report under F12 on the E File Home Base page, Electronic Filing Reports. 

Highlight both (or more) lines for the returns, press F12, choose Accepted Returns, Print.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers