Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is system working today? my proseries 18 not opening.

Name1
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Open your task manager and close any programs looking like Inuit.  If that doesn't work, try rebooting.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

Open your task manager and close any programs looking like Inuit.  If that doesn't work, try rebooting.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Name1
Level 1
I have rebooted several times.  I tried the end task at the task mgr based on your suggestion, but that didn't work either... including a reboot afterwards. I can get into my 2017 proseries, but not 2018--frustrating.  THanks for your suggestion.
0 Cheers
Name1
Level 1
Also should have said that the task manager will not let me end this task.  So I guess I'm stuck until intuit opens up tomorrow and can help me!  Amazing-- I was surprised to find they are closed today--so close to big deadline
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Sorry that didn't help.  Looks like they don't start working Sundays until next week.  You can try support tomorrow or if you are feeling adventurous, you could try uninstalling the program and reinstalling it.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers