Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is everyone else still having a problem with the "about" feature not working when you right click on a box?

Debbie101
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Click it twice and repeat "there is no place like home" and it will open.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
9 Comments 9
IRonMaN
Level 15

Click it twice and repeat "there is no place like home" and it will open.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Debbie101
Level 1
I like your answer and I even tried the magic words (I'm not in Kansas anymore) but it still doesn't work.  The box comes up but when I click on the "About" line at the bottom of the list, nothing happens!
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Sorry,  I don’t click on things that often but two clicks have worked for me when I do.  Maybe if you sing “we’re off to see the wizard”, you’ll have better results,

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Debbie101
Level 1
You're killing me, Smalls.  Guess I'll just have to consult the wizard.  Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain, right?  Thanks for cheering me up with a good laugh anyway.  I needed that... it's tax season!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Hit or miss for me...sometimes they open, sometimes the are delayed a long time then open, sometimes nothing!  My Help windows have been opening detached from the program screen behind the program and I cant even see them until I pull them up from the taskbar.  Goofy stuff.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14
On mine I have to minimize PS, as it always comes up in background and you can't see it
0 Cheers
Ernie
Level 9
Do not call that number - it is a scam!!! That is not Intuit

@Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr)

can you delete this?  Can you guys delete this account?
0 Cheers
IntuitKatieB
Thank you for letting us know, I have removed the phone number and will take further action on the account
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
@Terry53029 me too!  

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers