Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having major issues with docusign?

tctxldy
Level 3

I can not believe how many docusign forms are either not getting to the client, they are unable to sign or only one individual is able to sign on a joint filing.  😡 So aggravating.  I think the client is being neglectful and they haven't even received it.  Everything else I send them goes through.  Just venting I guess

4 Comments 4
Jonesin1
Level 4

If doing MFJ you would need an Email for both the Taxpayer /Spouse

0 Cheers
tctxldy
Level 3

I'm having the same issue with the clients unable to both sign the form.  They are both using the same email but only one can sign.  If the Taxpayer signs then the spouse tries to sign it moves the Taxpayers signature to the Spouse line.  I have had no less than 20 of these in the past week.  I don't know what to do other than keep the attempted signing to show they even tried.  

Jonesin1
Level 4

With DocuSign, you can easily send documents for signature to two people who are sharing an email address. You add both parties as recipients, using the same email address and their own names. You assign recipient fields for signing, dating, etc., 

0 Cheers
tctxldy
Level 3

That is exactly what I do and have been doing for years.  Don't understand what the problem is

0 Cheers