Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having a problem where the form is supposed to be ready for efile but in the tax return message appears in yellow that the form is not ready...Shedule A

Patacorn
Level 2
I am also having the same problem with  Massachusetts returns
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Patacorn
Level 2

I went back in to Update...install new products. None of the boxes I had checked were checked for the states I do. I rechecked the states and updated again. I looks like that might have fixed the issue

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

Under Announcements on this page, check form status. Some of the ma forms won’t be ready til 2/9 

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
Patacorn
Level 2

I went back in to Update...install new products. None of the boxes I had checked were checked for the states I do. I rechecked the states and updated again. I looks like that might have fixed the issue

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

MA state made a change to their EF signature page that was released a day ago, it was missing  the spot for the spouse to sign, it only contained the spot for the taxpayer, its going to take ProSeries a little while to catch up.  Not sure how this was missed originally prior to finalizing their forms, 

masigs.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪