Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IRS Acceptance Form 9325 shows acceptance date of 4/15/2021 when returns efiled after that

Turtle43
Level 3

I noticed a tax return I efiled on 4/22/2021 late evening was accepted on 4/23/2021 morning. Very normal.  IRS Form 9325 Acceptance/efile Acknowledgement form had box 2 checked with date of acceptance of 4/15/2021.  I am not too worried the key thing in this form is the Submission ID.  However, this rocks confidence from our clients. I then went back to several other returns filed after 4/15/2021 and they all say 4/15/2021 acceptance date.

In the past 2 years of Proseries Basic form 9325, box 5 "Your electronic funds withdrawal payment was not accepted...." even though it was actually accepted and funds were withdrawn per filing instructions.  

Hope to get info on this form "perfect" so we don't have to explain to my clients one thing or another.  I have many clients who take this form seriously as a final "wrap up" of the tax filing process.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
Turtle43
Level 3

I apologize.  I saw incorrect info.  I am not sure how to delete my original post.  Sorry to waste your time. 

IRonMaN
Level 15

You didn't waste anybody's time -------- glad you got it figured out.😀

Slava Ukraini!