Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit Link Firm Logo image can't be display in client email inbox

Hi,

I have setup and upload our company logo in Intuit Link.

I tried to sent a test email to my gmail account (A test client contact created with my own gmail), however, I found that the firm logo image can't be displayed. Anyone know why this happen? is it Intuit Link having problem?

How to get this resolved?

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
George4Tacks
Level 15

If it is anything like adding Logo to Lacerte letterhead, then size is very important. Try making the size very small and see what happens. It was a long exercise in trial and ERROR!!!! to get the logo to show up properly, then much messing with space bar to get it to go to the right spot. This ain't Microsoft Word!

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

Can you provide a size which is work well, so that we can get our logo modified

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

You are working with a small image on something like an e-mail so smaller is better. I found this link https://avada.io/resources/ideal-email-image-size.html#:~:text=The%20best%20email%20image%20size,exp...

Adjust according to the ratio that your current image is. I probably did a dozen trials before I got it right when I did it as a letterhead. I don't like LINK, so I have not spent time with what you are doing. 

0 Cheers

Hi,

I have already followed the instruction to set our image to become 150x150 size. I am using jpg format already.

Still doesn't work. I believe it is your backend program got some problems, can you fix it?

even I removed the photo, the corrupted icon still showing up in client's email inbox. It is a very bad looking and giving a very bad impression to customer.

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

My backend is sitting in my chair. This is a user supported SUPPORT, for people that have the kind of backend you are looking for use this: https://proconnect.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/intuit-product-orders/contact-proseries-hel...