Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit Link Documents

dbtaxsolutions
Level 4

Is there a way to annotate on the documents uploaded by clients in Intuit LINK? This would really help a lot.

1. Also is there a way to lock in the document batch uploaded by clients once already entered in tax return? I  meant, when tax return was almost done/completed then client uploads documents merging with previously uploaded documents, requiring to review all documents in that batch to make sure nothing was missed. 

2. I had initially set up clients using generic social security number, and then later on changed to their actual social security number. Another client is set up using that same generic SS#, however, doing this now have linked the two clients together, allowing two unrelated clients to access the same link and even when ss# is eventually changed, it's no longer able to undo the shared access, all documents from both clients are not merged in same file in intuit link. No one could help me with this when I called. But now moving forward, I cannot now invite these two clients in Intuit LINK ever, since it will recognize their email address and will merge them again. I have tried re inviting and still have same issue of breach of privacy when another client can view another's docs. Hoping this is fixed? Maybe there is a way around it? 

3. How long do documents stay in cloud in intuit link?

thanks in advance

0 Cheers