Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit Link - Clients Accessing Mobile App to Add Documents in Pro Series

CPAAlly
Level 1

I'm a new CPA user of Intuit Link this tax season and can't find the mobile app that clients are supposed to be able to use to upload pictures of their tax documents. The instructions say to find Intuit Accountant but there is no such app on my phone. Any ideas?

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

I’m not aware of an app and couldn’t find one. I access Intuit Link from my mobile devices through Safari. Works fine. 

I Just tried uploading a photo from my iPad. Works great!

I imagine clients can do the same. Thanks 

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
0 Cheers
CPAAlly
Level 1

my issue is the instructions provided indicate to go on your phone to Intuit Accountant which doesn't exist. I tried to copy and past the instructions here but they wouldn't upload. Thanks for your reply. I did the same thing but that is not what is being given to the client as instructions.

0 Cheers
CPAAlly
Level 1

The instructions that are listed aren't clear when they say to access Intuit Accountant on your mobile phone to upload pictures. The only way I can find to upload pictures via a mobile device is through the website link.intuit.com. I have spent hours trying to figure this out so please fix the instructions for the client to make this clear.

0 Cheers
cdog2000
Level 1

Instructions say: "Go to Intuit Accountant on your mobile phone, select this option and take a photo. This option is active on your mobile device only."

There is no app in the app store to upload images. If you Google it, you go to Quickbooks.... It sounds like we are supposed to use a browser and go to a web site?

It would be much nicer if they just gave a url, QR code would be even better, but at least clarify what they are talking about.

0 Cheers