Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTUIT EMPLOYEES PLEASE READ - Tried to transfer client from 2021 to 2022 - get "unknown error occurred while attempting to transfer [120]"

caj111
Level 4

This reaches new levels of obnoxiousness from this program.  I tried to transfer a single client file from 2021 to 2022 and I get the message "unknown error occurred while attempting to transfer [120]".  I went to the 2021 version of ProSeries and it says the client file (the return was filed some time ago) is damaged and can't be read.  I did some searching around in the forums and discovered there is a ProSeries repair tool to fix the latter problem, so I followed the link and tried to download it and I get the message "download failed - insufficient permissions".  What gives here? I feel like I spend too much time fixing these little problems I didn't cause.   Somebody from Intuit PLEASE ADVISE as to what to do! I don't have time for all this!

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
IntuitGabi

Were you able to contact support about these errors? That will be the best way to get the assistance you need. Let us know by responding to this thread.