Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation of workstation Error 25

HGNCPA300
Level 2
I have tried disabling Avast Shields, adding folders to exceptions in Windows Firewall and Avast, checked the box to run Setup and Installer as the Administrator, and the Workstation Setup Program gets to File number 5 and crashes, either reporting it to Windows or with the Patch 25 error. Does anyone have a solution to this problem that has plagued ProSeries now for three years? I have been to support already, and they are totally useless, blaming it on my Security Settings. I use the standard security settings on all virus protection programs and Windows Firewall. I do not alter security settings. My Server runs on Windows 11 and my workstation runs on Windows 10 due to not being able to accommodate Windows 11. This is my last attempt to load the Workstation, and if it doesn't load this year, goodbye to all Intuit Products. It used to be you could get support to take over your computer and make changes. Not anymore, and that tells me they must have lost their competency in dealing with these issues.
0 Cheers