Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install Proseries 2011

acc_serv
Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to install Proseries 2011 following the steps I found in this article posted here:

"Installing and unlocking older versions of ProSeries" https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/download-products/help/installing-and-unlocking-older-versio...

The problem is that after I finish the installation and run the unlock patch the Proseries 2011 never launch/open. I see the icon on my desk but even running it like an administrator does not do anything.

During the installation, it showed me this error but when I clicked in OK it finished correctly: 

error.png

Following Step 2 in the article when I reached the Product Licensing screen I clicked Cancel, but the Unlock patch was giving me an error that way so I entered my license information and it gave me this messages:

license.png

After that the Unlock patch was complete.

Please help!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1

Does anyone have an answer to this question? I am having the exact same problem and the stupid people at intuit won't give any help. 

0 Cheers