Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INFORMATION WORKSHEET, BOTTOM SECTION NOT SHOWING ON SCREEN??

LisaP
Level 2

I checked the box, that I can not see any part of the form or question at the bottom of the information worksheet. I believe it is the question regarding Taxpayer being a student to calculate the savers credit. Apparently, it is the YES box, again I can not see it as the whole section is coming up blank in the PRO SERIES PRO Program?

Is anyone else have this issue and how do I fix it to go back and change it to NO

to get it to calculate the savers credit. 

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

Not answers only ideas.

1. Close and repoen Pro Series
  2. if that doesn't work restart computer
  3. if that doesn't work updates>refresh updates>refresh updates for installed products
  4. wait for someone else to come up with an idea, as that is all I have.
0 Cheers
LisaP
Level 2

Anyone else having this issue? I can not generate a savers credit, I am unable to see the freaking form with the check boxes in section x of the information worksheet. 

0 Cheers
IntuitAngela_13
Employee
Employee

@LisaP Try changing the magnification level by going to the View menu and selecting Magnify All Forms.

Travis11187
Level 1

I am having the exact same issue.  It is quite frustrating, so if anyone has developed a method of resolving the lack of the information worksheet presented I would love to hear. 

0 Cheers
Travis11187
Level 1

I was able to solve this issue by using my laptop screen and not my monitor.  I have a large monitor that I generally use for tax preparation and for whatever reason, it may have been the magnifying issue mentioned above, the bottom third of the information worksheet did not properly appear.  When I switched the proseries display over to the smaller laptop screen everything appeared perfectly.  

0 Cheers
LisaP
Level 2

I too had to change the size of the display in proseries. The minute I made the screen not full size on my laptop even, everything was there. Kinda crazy, but that works.

0 Cheers