Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Individual NY Partnership K-1

kgalland
Level 4

Does Proseries 1040 have a form to input a State K-1 schedule for a partnership? I have searched "where do I enter?" for the form and nothing pops up. Its very time-consuming to have to enter each line item separately on the allocation sheet.

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
dascpa
Level 11

We all wish ProSeries had state K-1 input.  would make life a lot easier.  add it to the ProSeries Tax Idea Exchange.

0 Cheers
kgalland
Level 4

I figured. Its just a very basic tax program that doesn't handle complicated returns. There isn't alot of options out there for small or individual practitioners. The only thing Proseries seems to not having a problem implementing is price increases every year but thats the main agenda for Intuit products.

0 Cheers
dascpa
Level 11

I just completed two returns, one with 17 states and one with 12.  Each took an entire day to complete (just the states).  Billing is nice but at some point I'd rather get jobs out the door.  It's frustrating to know this will reoccur year after year.  I think I'll change my practice to handle minimum wage workers only.  No complications and I'd do a million of them.

0 Cheers
kgalland
Level 4

Funny I've said the same thing. With what H&R Block charges for a simple return, I'd make as much money and work half the hours!

0 Cheers