Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Income From Community Property on "Other Income Statement" not working..

Level 4

I see in alot of post that line 13 of schedule 1 "Income from Community Property adjustment" is not working. i enter in the info and nothing changes. I feel like we should all call this in to Proseries so they can get this fixed! I did a "test" tax return using TurboTax and it works fine on there when entering comm prop income.. it's not fair that we pay thousands of dollars for this tax software not to work. We need to speak up and have them fix this. Anyone else willing to join me tomorrow and call them about this issue? Can i enter it as a positive or negative number on line 12 of other income? and just comment "Income from comm prop adjustment" 

Proseries Professional Product

State: California

Also when you have a client that is divorcing...do you guys fire both of them or choose which one to keep or do you keep both of them and have them sign the waiver? I read lots of different post on that but wondering specifically what anyone reading my comment thinks about this?? 

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If thats a new line on the return for 2022, then it will be fixed in a future update.  The software really isnt "ready to go" at this point, got a few more updates to get under its belt before its ready.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪