Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I submitted my EFIN address change weeks ago. My new address is still not showing in my software. What's happening?

kindracpa
Level 3

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Have you re-licensed the software (I think it is under the "Tools" menu)?

And just to confirm, you updated the address with the IRS, and then after the IRS updated it, you submitted that to Intuit, right? 

It has also been the holidays and Intuit has been mostly shut down for the last couple weeks, so you may need to give it a few more days.

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Have you re-licensed the software (I think it is under the "Tools" menu)?

And just to confirm, you updated the address with the IRS, and then after the IRS updated it, you submitted that to Intuit, right? 

It has also been the holidays and Intuit has been mostly shut down for the last couple weeks, so you may need to give it a few more days.

kindracpa
Level 3

Yes, I have updated my software and I did submit the approved EFIN address change from the IRS to Intuit.  I am okish waiting for a few more days, but I am concerned that I will be dealing with this when I need to be preparing returns.

0 Cheers
kindracpa
Level 3

I had updated my software, but not relicensed it under "Tools".  That worked!  Thank you!