Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I sent my return since 12 hours ago. intuit sent it to IRS but i still did not receive any acknowledgement from IRS if it is accepted or not. It really concern me

maikone032
Level 1

I have not receive acknowledgement from IRS for 12 hours after submitting my return. by the way i m using proserir basic

Is that means i missed something?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

I would not overly worry as of yet. Normally they are pretty quick with their acks but......it does happen where it takes longer. Make sure you do update your acks just in case and maybe reboot your computer just in case it is stuck. 

View solution in original post

7 Comments 7
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

I would not overly worry as of yet. Normally they are pretty quick with their acks but......it does happen where it takes longer. Make sure you do update your acks just in case and maybe reboot your computer just in case it is stuck. 

garman22
Level 13
Level 13
And Ms Lisa beat me to the punch. :smile::smile:
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Anything I send in on Friday, I don't even look for again until Monday and theyre always accepted by then.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
I typically do to. I will check but usually wont do anything further til the next biz day.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

It can take longer than 24 hours...check back again on Monday morning.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
DVKRULL
Level 1

So I am using ProSeries 21 – sent return in 04/07/21
return has been accepted by the state on the same date
but the return still shows sent to the IRS
I have done several acknowledgments sense the seventh and
the tax return appears to be stuck or the IRS is just not acknowledging
it. I have sent several others and all have gone through fine.
Do not know what to do.

0 Cheers
rcooley25
Level 11

With pro basic the state will not accept the return untill they see it has been accepted by the federal govt.

0 Cheers