Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm unable to preview the client checklist before it emails. What can I do?

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

What tax year are you referring to?  If this is for 2023, its far too early to expect it to be reliable for use yet.  You should wait for closer to the beginning of the new year for it to be up and running and ready for use.

When you open a client file and View the checklist can you see it at all?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Thanks for the heads up on being to early to be reliable for 2023. No I am not able to preview the client check list at all. When I click on client checklist it unfolds the option to print or email. When I click on either on it goes straight to emailing the checklist without previewing it or straight to printer.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Id give it a few more weeks to get a few more updates installed before Id get too worried about the functionality yet.   Updates generally come out on Wed/Thurs but could happen more often.

MICHAELMARS
Level 5

Using ProSeries over 10 years and didn't even know about this feature.

0 Cheers
clr600
Level 8

Just viewed and printed over 500 client checklist no problems

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@julia-gtaxpro-co if youre still having trouble with the checklist, I would recommend using the REPAIR UPDATES option in the Windows Programs menu, you may have a damaged file that needs to be repaired/reinstalled.

0 Cheers