Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i lost all my pro series prof edition for2017,2018,2019,2020 after a power outage. How do I reinstall all 4 years

smitax
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Not sure how you "lose" installed programs due to a power outage...did your whole hard drive get corrupted or something?

You can download the software from your online Intuit account.

https://www.intuit.com/sign-in/

Scroll down to ProSeries and Log In.   You should find the years in the Previous Years Downloads area.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
PATAX
Level 15

@Just-Lisa-Now- if the power keeps flickering on and off, which can happen if a tree falls on a telephone wire or something similar to this, then this can end up destroying the entire hard drive. Even if you have a surge protector built-in on the breaker box and a surge strip protector, it may not help when the power keeps flickering and the computer keeps going on and off. That is why it may be a good idea to shut the computer off during a lightning storm or something similar. Just my opinion

0 Cheers