Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have an error to print out 2013 corporate return

i am having issues to print out a corporate return in 2013. i called tech support and they are not helping client to resolve problems before 2019.  attach is a pic that can show you the message.

i need to fix this error asap. 2013 error to print out corporate returns .jpg

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
dascpa
Level 11

I kept an old Windows 7 computer around for those old returns.  Windows 10 or 11 won't work.  Curious though, what triggers a 2013 filing at this point?

qbteachmt
Level 15

It seems to relate to Pay Per Return authorization.

"Error ProSeries-25760-9000-0 ProSeries has encountered an unexpected error.

Check the Credit Card number that has been entered. This is often caused by an invalid card number."

Was this program always on that computer?

If it relates only to being on Windows 10, one thing to try is right click the program shortcut (what you use to launch that program) and look for Properties. Click on the Compatibility tab. For instance, if it was on this computer when this computer was Windows 8, try Run As, in compatibility mode for Windows 8.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

Check your printer set-ups. Chances are you may have changed printers since the last time you used that year.

I don't have any clients still in that file (I delete them after a few years) but I opened a pretend new client and tried to print just the info sheet and it printed just fine once I reselected the printer I wanted.